Bricks & WordPress Tutorials
Helping you build custom dynamic solutions in WordPress using Bricks Builder
Recently worked with a friend figuring out how to remove/undo/cancel an add_action() line that's inside a plugin's constructor inside a…
Looking to have a Section or other elements in Bricks rendered on the frontend only if today's date is before…
This Pro tutorial shows how to configure ACF and Meta Box to query posts in Bricks by custom field(s) of…
BricksLabs ProLevel-up your skills and do more with Bricks with Bricks-specific code & a growing library of instructions on hand.$299
- Step-by-step tutorials
- Support on implementation
- Facebook community
What is the format of the tutorials?
Written. We might make a few video screencasts occasionally but most of the content is in text.
What is included in the membership?
- Access to the full library of current and future premium members-only content.
- Support and help with implementing the tutorials.
What is NOT included in the membership?
- Tech support on general Bricks Builder issues not covered in the tutorials.
- Free access to premium plugins/design sets/ready-made sites or any other auxiliary products. These may be available at discounted prices for members but might not be completely free.
What are your Terms & Conditions?
- While members are free to request tutorials via email or in the Facebook group, there is no guarantee we will be covering all of them.
- Refund policy: We can refund your most recent payment only a) if any tutorial does not work after following the instructions and b) you have submitted us a ticket and given us a chance to help you and c) we are unable to make it work or resolve the problem.
- You should not share the membership i.e., either tutorials and/or account login with people other than those in your company or your outsourcers. If we come to know that you are sharing the account information with others and/or engaging in Group Buys, we have the right to terminate your membership account with no refund.