Bricks & WordPress Tutorials
Helping you build custom dynamic solutions in WordPress using Bricks Builder
This Pro tutorial shows how a dynamic class can be added to a query loop element in Bricks programmatically. Let's…
This tutorial series will review how to create a dynamic filterable image gallery using the IsotopeJS library‘s features in Bricks. Requirements All…
Bricks labs proLevel-up your skills and do more with Bricks with Bricks-specific code & a growing library of instructions on hand.$149
- Step-by-step tutorials
- Support on implementation
- Facebook community
What is the format of the tutorials?
Written. We might make a few video screencasts occasionally but most of the content is in text.
What is included in the membership?
- Access to the full library of current and future premium members-only content.
- Support and help with implementing the tutorials.
What is NOT included in the membership?
- Tech support on general Bricks Builder issues not we specifically cover in the tutorials.
- Free access to premium plugins/design sets/ready-made sites or any other auxiliary products. These may be available at discounted prices for members but will not be completely free.
What are your Terms & Conditions?
- While members are free to request tutorials via email or in the Facebook group, there is no guarantee we will be covering all of them.
- Refund policy: We can refund your most recent payment only a) if any tutorial does not work after following the instructions and b) you have submitted us a ticket and given us a chance to help you and c) we are unable to make it work or resolve the problem.
- You should not share the membership i.e., either tutorials and/or account login with others. If we come to know that you are sharing the account information with others and/or engaging in Group Buys, we have the right to terminate your membership account with no refund.